Bethlehem Area Public Library

Return to Community Life

Title–9 | 10–19 | 20–2930–39 | 40–49 | 50–59 |  60–61  62–63  64–65  66–67  68–69  | 70–79 | 80–89 | 90–99 | 100–109 | 110–119 | 120–127

60

William Henry Glick, M.D.

WILLIAM HENRY GLICK, M.D.

One of the city’s leading physicians, was born August 25, 1879, at East Greenville, Pa. He was educated in the public schools of his native town and Albright College. Later he followed a course in medicine at the Jefferson Medical College. Philadelphia, being graduated with honors in 1905. For one year Dr. Glick was resident physician at St. Francis’s Hospital, Trenton, N.J., afterward locating in South Bethlehem. He is the possessor of an extensive practice and ranks as one of the city’s most successful practitioners. He is a member of the Board of Health, and during the Selective Draft for the World War was Medical Examiner for Local Exemption Board No. 3. He is also a member of the following societies: Elks, Caldwell Consistory, Rajah Temple, A.A.O.N.M.S., of Reading; On September 11, 1906, he married Carrie Gernerd, a daughter of Dr. E.E. Gernerd, of Bethlehem.

 


61

W.W.C. Geary

W.W.C. GEARY

Merchant jeweler, was born January 17, 1888, at Allentown, the son of Henry A. and Emma J. (Butz) Geary. He was educated in the public schools of that city, learning the jewelry business at the establishment of E.H. Wetherhold, in whose employ he remained for a period of ten years. Later he went to Philadelphia and pursued a course of study in the Philadelphia College of Horology. In 1910 he located at No. 415 Wyandotte Street, where he has successfully built a large and lucrative trade. He is a member of several lodges and clubs. On November 25, 1912, Mr. Geary married Eva Miller.

 

Title–9 | 10–19 | 20–2930–39 | 40–49 | 50–59 |  60–61  62–63  64–65  66–67  68–69  | 70–79 | 80–89 | 90–99 | 100–109 | 110–119 | 120–127

Return to Community Life