* You may have your overdue notices mailed to you via the postal service, or emailed to you directly from
our automation system. They will be mailed unless you sign up to Get Your Library Notices by Email.
If you choose to have notices by email, you will not receive any notices by regular mail. You are
responsible for keeping your email address up-to-date.
If you lose or damage library materials, you are charged the item price plus a $5.00 processing fee.
The library will not accept replacement items.
You may pay your fines:
• With cash or check at all locations
• Online, through your Library Account, using a credit or debit card
• Through the mail by check
• In person at the Main Library using credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or debit card
• By phoning 610-867-3761 x203 during open business hours to pay by credit
When charges on accounts reach $25.00 we use the services of a library collection agency.
Other Charges: Photocopies 20¢ • Microfilm Photocopies 25¢ • Registration Verification 50¢
Replacement Card $ 3.00 • Network Printing (per pg) 20¢ for black & white and $ 1.00 for color
• Rental Books (21 days) $ 3.00