Maximum fine threshold per card is $10.00. Once amount is reached, privileges are withdrawn.
Note: Fines are charged on days when the library is closed due to the availability of the book drops.
may have your overdue notices mailed to you via the postal service, or
emailed to you directly from our automation system. They will be mailed
unless you sign up to Get Your Library Notices by Email.
If you choose to have notices by email, you will not receive any
notices by regular mail.The advantage of email notification is that you
will receive courtesy notices BEFORE an item is due.
You are responsible for keeping your email address up-to-date.
If you lose or damage library materials, you are charged the item price plus $5.00 processing fee
is the Library's decision whether or not to accept a replacement copy
of a lost or damaged item. Items lost and owned by Allentown or Easton
must be paid in cash or by check if paid at BAPL.
You may pay your fines:
• With cash or check at all locations
• Online, through your Library Account, using a credit or debit card
• Through the mail by check
• In person at the Library using credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or debit card
• By phoning 610-867-3761 x203 during open business hours to pay by credit
When charges on accounts reach $25.00 we use the services of a library collection agency.
Other Charges: Photocopies 20¢ • Microfilm Photocopies 25¢ • Replacement Card $ 3.00
• Network Printing (per pg) 20¢ for black & white and $ 1.00 for color
• Rental Books (21 days) $ 3.00